Enthusiast Gaming (TSX: EGLX)(OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV) is building the world’s largest platform of communities for gamers and esports fans. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business is comprised of three main pillars: Media, Entertainment and Esports. Enthusiast Gaming’s digital media platform includes approximately 100 gaming related websites and 1,000 YouTube channels which collectively generate 4.2 billion views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Collectively, the integrated ecosystem reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis.
We are currently hiring for the DevOps role with Enthusiast Gaming which will be pivotal to our long term success. Working with the data, product and executive groups the role will oversee the orchestration of contemporary web and app platforms primarily in the AWS cloud. As the company has grown there is presently a large array of infrastructure holdings that we will manage and unify to reduce cost and complexity and security of internal systems. The DevOps role will also work closely with development and QA groups to ensure a correct and seamless CI/CD pipeline.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to architecture of application stack and cloud systems across a wide range of holdings.
- Oversee all infrastructure spend and work to reduce cost and complexity.
- Oversee and implement infrastructure security policies and best practices.
- Superior AWS skills with the minimum of 5 years of industry experience and holding some of the following AWS Certificates:
- Demonstrable skills managing large cloud installs and various IaaS systems.
- A knowledge and desire to grow IAC systems.
- Leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to present complex problems in simple terms and educate the larger tech organization about new features/offerings.
- Ability to work full stack with mastery of at least one other language and solid understanding of cloud architectures. Microservice experience a big plus.
- Understanding and experience with big data / data warehouse systems a big plus.
- Understanding of online publishing & advertising ecosystems a big plus.
- Ability to deliver architectural documentation ahead of new product development.
- Business communication skill set for explaining technical details to non-technical colleagues.
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, fully remote team. We offer access to group health & dental benefits, and a Goodlife gym membership. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit www.enthusiastgaming.com.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.