MS Exchange Administrator / Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a global leading IT company, is seeking an Analyst/Administrator specializing in Microsoft Exchange. In this role, you will work as part of Cloud Services team to deliver Microsoft Exchange technology, as well as assisting the team in maturing our existing offerings through improvements in operational efficiency, capability and customer experience.
- University Degree, or diploma from a two-year program in Computer Science/Data Processing, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Some knowledge of computer fundamentals; structured analysis, design, and programming techniques; and current operating systems & environments.
- Ability to develop structured programs or procedures.
- Ability to research, analyze, and resolve problems.
- Good interpersonal organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Skills and abilities acceptable to the client.
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong problem determination and resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design, cost, and implement solutions and demonstrate a high degree of originality and ingenuity in devising new approaches.
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills including a mature professional attitude.
- Troubleshoot complex issues within the managed product set as well as integrated products.
- Advise on the characteristics and considerations associated with systems management and operations architectures.
- Ability to assess application and system performance and provide recommendations.
- Participate in technology planning initiatives in relation to Microsoft Exchange services.
- Perform Maintenance and Support Duties in accordance with the client contracts and commitments.
- Improve efficiency through the scripting/automation of application deployments, middleware configuration, security and health checking, and reporting.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of Microsoft Exchange and related or integrated technologies.
- Understand and troubleshoot a variety of application layer protocols and their related services.
- Prepare transition to operations procedures for internal staff for Microsoft Exchange related products and services.
Your application has been successfully submitted.