Ontario Licensed Nurse Practitioner
Wello is a leading virtual healthcare platform in Canada for employers and their valued team members. At Wello, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. We wish to empower employees to manage their well-being in a more proactive, accessible manner through phone or video appointments available 24/7. Backed by over 40 years of healthcare expertise, our advantage is rooted in our level of care. By utilizing empathetic and caring Nurse Practitioners who can diagnose and treat in a fast and effective manner, we are able to help get employees on demand access to quality support, while proactively managing ongoing health concerns. Together, we are looking at the bigger picture. By building tomorrow’s innovative healthcare solutions, we can help individuals get well and keep well to support your business needs.
Our values are simple but are of the most importance when selecting our team members. Our four values unite us all to achieve success:
1) Team - we believe great teams can solve big problems together;
2) Care – we go above and beyond for team and our clients;
3) Passion – we are creating a culture where you can feel the intangible energy of people’s connection to the important service we’re creating;
4) Growth – we are rapidly building something special and changing the way healthcare is delivered to employees and their families. This type of innovation needs passion and focus.
We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating team at WELLO as a Nurse Practitioner! Wello is a Nurse Practitioner run service in which you will connect virtually with our patients who are receiving primary healthcare services as a healthcare benefit provided through their employer. You will provide services that may include diagnosing, treating and managing urgent, acute and chronic illnesses through our online portal, phone and video calls. This position will provide you with the flexibility of working from your home office. If you are interested in the position and located in Ontario, please apply!
- The opportunity to work autonomously and to full-scope of practice;
- The ability to perform advanced, comprehensive health assessments over a telemedicine platform;
- Use evidence-based practice to formulate diagnoses and establish comprehensive, holistic, therapeutic care plans;
- Order and interpret diagnostics tests and prescribe medications;
- The ability to go above and beyond daily for our clients;
- To build therapeutic, long-lasting, relationship with clients;
- Be part of a team-based care approach in order to go above and beyond for our clients;
- Follow up with clients in which the primary appointment may have been initiated by another NP;
- Encompass strong communications skills to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals both inside and outside of the Wello Team;
- Provide education, advice, coaching and counselling related to both acute and chronic conditions;
- Assist clients with obtaining and accessing resources;
- Participate and assist with building and testing pilot projects;
- Participate in team building activities when schedule allows; and
- Uphold all INLIV values (Care, Team, Growth Passion).
- Masters of Nursing;
- Valid Family All Ages Nurse Practitioner license in Ontario;
- Holding multiple provincial licenses is a strong asset;
- Eligibility and willingness to be licensed in other provinces;
- Ability to work part-time, full-time and potential for on-call;
- Must have scheduling flexibility;
- Bilingualism in French and English is a strong asset;
- Being technologically savvy is required- having worked in a telehealth or virtual capacity is a strong asset;
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as an NP in an outpatient clinical setting with preference for those working across the life span in a primary care setting such as Family Medicine, Urgent Care or Out Post setting;
- Experience in a wide range of assessment, treatment and therapeutic interventions, health promotion, diagnostic procedures, and follow-up care in the community considered an asset; and
- Have access to a locked, home office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.