Director of Sales
Creatively adapting and working from our home offices, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry’s first construction financial forecasting and intelligence platform that helps general and specialty contractors of all sizes enhance profitability and improve outcomes in all corners of the business. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is delivering deep insights empowering construction professionals to drive better outcomes.
Briq is ready for curious, charismatic, creative people to join the sales leadership team at one of the fastest-growing construction analytics companies. Our team of strategists, leaders, data scientists, and change-makers are revolutionizing the world by providing data tools that improve decision-making in one of the most predominant industries today.
Our clients are among the largest builders in the world; responsible for creating the infrastructure you thrive on and designing the cities you live, work and play in. They are hungry for better, smarter data and we are hungry for your talents to help make it happen.
The Briq leadership team is looking for an innovative, proactive, energetic Sales Director to lead our Western region. With a strong leadership philosophy you will manage, develop, and scale a high-performing team of dynamic sales reps bringing transformative technology to the construction industry and contribute to a critical revenue stream for Briq.
Reporting directly to the CRO, the Sales Director will be a key partner to the Briq’s strategic leadership team. This is a unique opportunity for a driven and entrepreneurial sales leader to have a massive impact on Briq and the construction industry.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to
- Translate forecasts into individual weekly/monthly/quarterly sales plans for your team and develop pipeline and key metrics to track progress/performance
- Maintain high activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer to optimize and manage the sales process from lead to close and beyond
- Collaborate with the people team to recruit, train and coach team members on tactical efforts, best practices, as well as career goals in order to build a culture of A-Players and High Performers
- Partner with the executive team on strategic forecasting and reporting
- Participate in sales calls and product demonstrations.
- Implement processes and org structure to increase the efficacy of your team (e.g., SFDC architecture, supporting team planning, and automated workflows)
- Work with Revenue Operations on Salesforce compliance, process improvements, and integrations
You likely have 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products with at least 2 years in leadership. You have experience in building a sales organization from the ground up and/or reorganizing existing sales teams. You’re skilled in the creation, training, and managing of sales processes and your history shows a proven ability to build pipelines and reports, analyze data, and make strategic business recommendations based on relevant metrics and market trends. You have a clear demonstration of success with target account selling, or consultative sales techniques and harbor a unique capacity to manage various projects, work to tight deadlines, prioritize, and remain focused in an incredibly fast-paced, ever-changing and demanding environment.
To succeed in this role and at Briq, you are driven, dedicated, and committed to pursuing a career in sales leadership. You hustle, collaborate, compete, and are constantly challenging yourself to evolve and grow. You LOVE to learn new things and adapt easily when trajectories pivot. You have an insatiable curiosity we will struggle to please and incredible communications skills. You’re empathetic, enthusiastic, and eager to work smarter than you ever have before.
Briq is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you think you have what it takes to thrive here, we want you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.