This job is no longer accepting applications.
Creatively adapting and working from our home offices, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry’s first construction financial forecasting and intelligence platform that helps general and specialty contractors of all sizes enhance profitability and improve outcomes in all corners of the business. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is delivering deep insights empowering construction professionals to drive better outcomes.
Briq is ready for curious, charismatic, creative people to join the Engineering team at one of the fastest-growing construction analytics companies. Our team of strategists, leaders, data scientists, and change-makers are revolutionizing the world by providing data tools that improve decision-making in one of the most predominant industries today.
Our clients are among the largest builders in the world; responsible for creating the infrastructure you thrive on and designing the cities you live, work and play in. They are hungry for better, smarter data and we are hungry for your talents to help make it happen.
The Briq Engineering team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to fuel our accelerated growth. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of automation tools across multiple technological environments in order to help speed up the builds and deployments of our applications while improving the overall architecture.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to quickly adapt to an ever changing environment and be up to date with the latest tools and technologies in order to offer the best solution for new and existing issues.
Some tools you would be working with include:
- Automation Tools: Gitlab and Jenkins
- Languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Bash
- Cloud Infrastructure: GCP (AWS is a plus)
- Containerization: Docker and Kubernetes
- Monitoring Tools: GCP Monitoring, Prometheus, ELK Stack, SonarCloud
- Operating System Knowledge: Linux, Windows
- Documentation and Tracking Tools: Atlassian Suite
On a normal day at Briq, A DevOps Engineer can be found:
- Working on identifying and improving the build and deployment pipelines in GitLab and Jenkins
- Testing new solutions and tools for reliability of our GCP environment
- Collaborating with the development team to isolate specific deployment structure needs for each individual microservice and assist with making sure every release is smooth one
- Documenting all the areas of work to ensure proper understanding and recreation of activities using JIRA and Confluence
- Creating dashboard and monitoring resources, tasks and infrastructure with SonarCloud, GCP Monitoring and Prometheus
- Navigating the VM and container environments to ensure complete connectivity between all machines, containers, services and resources.
To succeed in this role and at Briq, you are driven, dedicated, and committed to pursuing a career in quantitative analysis and data science. You hustle, collaborate, compete, and are constantly challenging yourself to learn and grow. You LOVE to learn new things and adapt easily when trajectories pivot. You have an insatiable curiosity we will struggle to please and mad communications skills. You’re empathetic, enthusiastic, and eager to work harder than you ever have before.
Briq is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you think you have what it takes to thrive here, we want you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making construction companies more efficient and more profitable