This job is no longer accepting applications.
The SEO Specialist is a natural referencing expert capable of analyzing customers' digital properties and implementing changes (on-site and off-site) to improve their natural referencing. This Specialist is responsible for the implementation of SEO improvement initiatives (content writing optimized for natural referencing, setting up link building initiatives, etc.), and the monitoring of associated performance indicators.
· Understand customers' strategic issues in terms of digital content and improve natural referencing
· Contribute to the analysis of SEO audits and the implementation of the natural referencing strategy (on-site and off-site) of clients
· Conduct searches, analyses, and optimization of keywords necessary for the execution of SEO mandates
· Conduct the competitive audits necessary to carry out SEO editorial mandates
· Plan and execute link building initiatives
· Write digital content (website, landing page, blog) optimized for SEO
· Set up dashboards to track SEO performance indicators
· Bachelor's degree in writing, digital marketing, or any other relevant field.
· 3 to 5 years of experience in SEO, ideally in agency.
· Impeccable grammar and spelling, both in French and in English.
· Ability to work simultaneously and efficiently on many projects.
· Comfortable with referencing tools such as Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Moz ,etc.
· Bilingual English/French.
Your application has been successfully submitted.