Growth-Oriented Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
When you apply, please include a brief description of why you are a good fit for the role below and put the sum of 19 and 52 somewhere in your note. Thanks!]
Are you an experienced product manager that understands how to leverage data for growth?
As a Product Analyst, you will be expected to directly lead consulting projects to provide our clients solutions and advice with an objective of maximizing their growth or business performance.
You're an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 4+ years consulting engagement management experience - ideally working with data oriented solutions
- Enjoy working with clients and can collaborate with and lead remote/distributed teams
- Can develop proposals, presentations, and statements of work for client stakeholders
- Love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Enjoy mentoring and leveling-up our Analysts
- Are familiar with modern technology/coding frameworks and architecture
- Experience with modern product measurement tools like Segment, Mparticle, Heap, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Amplitude, etc.
- Understand SQL or other query languages
- Have the ability to context switch and balance the often divergent needs of clients
We are the best at what we do and we're looking for someone to join our team that has the experience to help us manage our ever increasing list of marquee clients. We have re-written the book on how to deliver great consulting engagements, so you must have a strong desire to learn, a solid work-ethic and are highly self-motivated.
We love working with interesting people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We're smart and we'll make you smarter.
This role requires generally no travel and our team is fully distributed, allowing you the flexibility of working from home (now and post Covid). We currently consider candidates who reside in the USA and Canada.
Finally, we provide exposure to a huge range of business challenges and competitive compensation + incentive structures.
So, what are you waiting for?
Your application has been successfully submitted.