Product Support Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a young and energetic software company, currently seeking to grow our amazing team! In this position, you will have the opportunity to influence and help the continued development of an innovative Software-as-a-Service product that is aiming to revolutionize the way quality is measured in the institutions of higher education here in the US and abroad. This opportunity will provide you with unique and rewarding experiences by joining a rapidly growing higher education enterprise software product development team with global outreach and strong innovative implications.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are passionate about solving technical issues and following-up on them. You want to play a critical role in a fast-growing technology company. You are self-motivated, willing to play a key role in technical product support and company growth. You are smart, have experience in technical support and software development, and open to learning new technologies. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills and have an understanding of the application development tools and technologies.
SO WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE JOB?
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Review and analyze technical details of issues
- Follow standard methods for proper escalation of unsolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Communicate with the client-facing team members for issue resolution as necessary
- Solve reported issues or communicate them to the development team to aid resolution
- Work independently on client requests as needed
- Fix issues on the database/codebase of the product
- Create custom reports through the DB
- Monitor and daily backend jobs and errors/exceptions and take necessary actions
- Take part in the deployment/release tasks
- Work within deadlines to resolve the issues
- Work together with developers and other team members to complete client requests
- Take part in all SDLC processes as part of the team
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Understanding of application development technologies
- Strong knowledge of database tools
- Experience with these is a plus: JIRA, Confluence, Reporting tools
- High level of integrity
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with deadlines
- Great problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.