Information Security Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to help build a business that enables 1 million+ designers and 1000s of design teams to create their best products every day? We’re looking for Information Security Officer to join our growing team at Sketch.
In this position, we need a professional with proven Sec Ops credentials who is ready to operationalize, measure and evolve our existing security protections. You will support our Head of Security and work closely with cross-functional leads, helping to ensure adherence and buy-in to what, why and how we fulfill and improve our everyday Cyber and Security obligations.
Sketch sells into >100 countries and our team has more than doubled in the past year. We work remotely and communicate mostly using text, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English. You will also need to be highly self-motivated.
While this is a remote position, a UTC or CET time zone is preferred for this role.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, implement and measure compliance with security standards and policies, including ISO 27001
- Remove friction, simplify, and automate where possible, while maintaining proper controls
- Provide regular reports to company management, and auditors as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries and credibly convey the condition of our control environment
- Help to define our future security strategy in all its phases
- Develop and deliver training and education on security topics within the company
- Drive evaluation and adoption of new tools, systems, and methods in our expanding and dynamic infrastructure
- Be a self-starter and challenge-solver
- Experience with daily security operations in SaaS company
- Hands-on experience preparing for and driving compliance with ISO 27001 ISMS or related frameworks
- A track record of cross-functional, productive collaboration and measurable impact
We care about your well-being and your professional success, so we offer you:
- Flexibility to organize your own time, no set hours
- As many vacation days as you need
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- A powerful laptop
- The option to work anywhere in the world
- Company equity
- Paid family leave
- Annual meetup
Even if you’re not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.