Senior Web Developer
CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interviewing process. By focusing on the candidate experience and building a product that allows interviews to be done in whichever language the candidate is most comfortable, we make it easy to quickly get a quality signal of an engineer’s skills. More than 1,700 companies have conducted over 2.6 million CoderPad interviews since our launch in 2013.
CoderPad is based in San Francisco, CA. This role may work remotely from anywhere in North America.
What does the Lead Marketing Web Developer at CoderPad do?
As the lead Web Developer on the Marketing team, you will bridge marketing and user experience, working cross-functionally with product and engineering to create business impact. You know what it takes to translate designs into high-performing, responsive webpages and have a passion to create the best experience for users to engage with CoderPad’s key marketing asset, i.e. our website.
You’ll get to own CoderPad’s website -driving the development process end-end to create a scalable content management system, implement designs, and set up integration with 3rd-party tools. You’re proactive, scrappy and love building relationships across the company. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Plan, develop, test and project manage the migration of CoderPad’s website into WordPress; and create a modular CMS framework to enable building flexible and scalable webpages
- Translate high quality designs and mock-ups into fully functional, responsive webpages
- Drive a website redesign to elevate CoderPad’s brand; and support demand-generation through organic and digital campaign webpages and email marketing templates
- Track, manage, measure and analyze data for site usability, making recommendations for refinements to improve performance and user experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and deploy rapid A/B tests to improve lead conversion
- Fix performance, technical and cross-browser device compatibility issues
- 4+ years professional experience in web development creating fully scalable, responsive webpages, with sound marketing domain knowledge
- Experience setting up, migrating and redesigning websites in WordPress, with deep knowledge of the nuances that contribute to an interactive experience
- Experience in A/B testing, tracking, and tools like Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, etc.
- Effective collaboration and interpersonal communication skills with designers, copywriters, engineers and internal stakeholders; able to express ideas to technical and non-technical team members
- Demonstrated critical-thinking, quick decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working independently in a high-growth, fast-paced startup
We are a small, geographically distributed team. We offer excellent benefits and value the contribution of every team member, personally and professionally. If you are up for the challenge, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Meaningful work with high impact
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Remote-friendly environment
- Paid time off (+summer Fridays!)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Apple equipment and in-home work station
- Monthly in-home snack delivery
- Diversity and social good initiatives
- And more
Your application has been successfully submitted.