Senior Engagement Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
The core function of the Senior Engagement Manager is to develop and manage full program and project lifecycles, scope, budget, timeline, resources, deliverables, issues and escalations while continually setting client expectations and transition to support after go-live. The SR EM will collaborate with project, leadership and sales teams to bring thought leadership and the full force of Silverline to your engagements.
- Lead program and project teams in development and execution of project plans including management of scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Overall responsibility for project success and customer success
- Optimize plans and resources to deliver maximum value to clients
- Develop and nurture trusted adviser relationships with clients
- Assist with Account Planning/Management and other pre-sales activities in new and existing logos
- Leverage Silverline Intellectual Property to drive customer value
- Influence and coach customers throughout their Salesforce journey
- Coach, mentor and develop junior resources
- Make decisions that positively impact Customer, Departmental, and Individual metrics
- 12-20 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience, MBA is a plus
- 7+ years consulting experience with Salesforce.com, CRM or other Cloud front office technology solutions
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- In-depth understanding of Agile Best Practices
- Familiarity with PMI processes and procedures
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud) preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Health & LIfe Sciences Industry, or Emerging Markets, preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.