Head of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are an early-stage startup that is hiring a Head of Product to support our growing team! As Head of Product, you will work closely with our co-founders and wonderful team of product managers. You will partner up with our talented designers, engineers, and operational collaborators to communicate our product strategy and roadmap. Through first-hand research with our customers and experts, you will focus on understanding their needs and transform those needs into a multi-team product roadmap.
As our Head of Product, you will:
- Establish, maintain, and broadly communicate our high-level product priorities and a unified view of the customer journey.
- Individually and as a manager, you will partner closely with our designers and engineers to bring our product vision to fruition.
- Solve tactical problems through mentorship and templates. You will mentor and empower product managers or other product team members to collaboratively establish templates so that future projects can be managed by other team members.
- Identify the best organizational structure for PMs to collaborate with design and engineering teams.
- Directly digest user needs by:
- Spending time with customers and design/copywriting experts to better understand how we can improve their experience/journey.
- Collaborating with customer success and sales team members to understand their product needs.
- Serve as a thought partner to other executives in delivering our high-level company objectives. In the next year, this will involve significant thinking on pricing, packaging, positioning, and go-to-market support.
- Define a minimal and standard set of product metrics to understand the health of the customer/expert experience.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have 10+ years of product-related experience and multiple years of experience managing product managers.
- You have experience working at startups that are in their growth phase.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You are excited about mentoring others and fostering team growth.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.