Director, Mid-Market Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Over one million businesses and developers are now on Netlify, and our pace of growth is accelerating! We’re helping enterprises across the globe develop more effectively, run better web sites, and realize significant cost savings over traditional web architectures.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~47% woman or non-binary, and are composed of more than a fourth as many nationalities as we are team members.
- We recently raised $63M in Series C funding to help enterprises modernize they way web applications are built. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, and EQT, with a total of $108M raised to date.
About the team:
- Netlify’s sales and business development teams fuel our top line by working closely with customers and partners across the globe, helping them modernize their web application development and infrastructure.
About the role
- Netlify is seeking a manager within our mid-market sales segment. You will lead, grow, and scale a high performing team of mid market sales executives (7-9 individual contributors).
What You’ll do:
- Be a mentor, leader, and coach for your team, helping them realize their full potential.
- Recruit, hire, and develop new team members to become long term, successful contributors to the Netlify business.
- Coach direct reports by directly participating and leading client meetings, creating and executing account strategies to drive deals forward efficiently.
- Forecast and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline and revenue goals.
- Partner across sales leadership (solutions, sales development, operations) and company leadership (marketing, product, engineering, finance) to represent customers needs and challenges.
- Our customers are often software engineering leaders, product managers, front end engineers, and line of business owners . You must love taking a consultative sales approach with many different personas.
To be effective in this role, you’ll have:
- Off the charts motivation to build a customer first, high performing sales culture.
- 2+ years of experience building and leading a sales team within a hypergrowth business, combined with a track record of consistent over achievement.
- 5+ years of enterprise selling experience as an individual contributor.
- Excitement for recruiting new team members and a thoughtful approach to team planning and development
- High level of business judgement and proven ability to navigate hypergrowth markets.
Of everything we’ve ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
Your application has been successfully submitted.