Moderator (Slovene Language)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Title: Moderator – Slovene Language
- Location: Anywhere
- Classifications: Part-Time Freelance Remote
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a dynamic and driven individual fluent in Slovene to work on a part-time, freelance basis providing customer support and moderating reported abuse across our platform. You will need to be able to work remotely 4 hours a day, 5 days a week with at least one of those days being at the weekend.
Interviews/training will take place via Google Hangouts.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support via email to our users across supported mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to your manager appropriately
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in Slovene and English
- Knowledge of other languages desirable
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexible schedule
- Able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- A desire to contribute and become a major part of our global growth
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
- ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
- ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
- Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One app. Three modes: dating, friend-finding, and networking. 🐝 Bringing good people together. 💛