Email Growth Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Experienced with using email to influence major conversion and retention metrics? Are you data-driven, analytical and creative?
Yes? Great! We’re looking for an Email Growth Marketing Lead to lead the ongoing planning, optimization and execution of our email marketing efforts in order to nurture and convert leads, and help retain our most qualified users.
How will you help us get there?
So far, we’ve managed to build an acquisition engine that enables tens of thousands of consumers visualize their ideas, but that’s just the beginning.
You will level up our entire email marketing operations, by running experiments and tests in an effort to build processes that help us automate conversion and retention metrics, as well as influence decisions across hundreds of email campaigns and funnels, to developing creative campaigns that other marketing teams envy, to testing big ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible with email marketing.
Venngage has the potential to become one of the number one infographics and visual creation platforms in the world. We’re looking for someone who’s up for that challenge.
To land this gig, you have:
- 2+ years of growth marketing or email marketing experience with a SaaS/subscription model business (B2C and B2B experience is a plus)
- Deep expertise and knowledge of conversion and nurturing funnels and retention marketing strategies for consumer businesses/SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize over multiple email campaigns and have strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative
- development, creative testing & creative iteration
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Strong marketing fundamentals, including behavioural psychology, CRO, data analytics, and copywriting. And of course, a good design sense (since Venngage is a design tool after all!)
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If you believe you are the right fit for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Venngage is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Please read the application requirements carefully. Without the information requested, your application will not be considered.
Salary Range is $50,000 - $70,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You don't need to be a designer to create beautiful infographics, reports, posters and other graphics.